Tuesday 18 December 2012

Portfolio







ENGLISH 1




Great thanks to my lecture Ms. Thivilojana who gave us handful information & guideline
throughout this lesson.




All student being thought in 3 major area, which is:
  1. Essay Writing 
  2. Presentation
  3. Listening skill 


Essay Writing
Presentation





Listening Skills



















MY LEARNING OUTCOMES
 In the end of my lesson, I finally improved skills and fulfill this requirements
  • Demonstrate ability to reflect my work throughout English lesson.
  • I able to communicate the relevant ideas in a clear, logical and appropriate word.
  •  Sharing my educational experiences with others. 


 REFLECTION


Great thanks to my lecture Ms. Thivilojana who gave us handful information & guideline
throughout this lesson.It is been a wonderful experience & I learn so much related to
English under Ms. Thivilojana  teaching. Now, I felt more confident in talking to public
after the presentation skill lesson. My essay writing skill are brush up to upper level
& listening skill are much more better today.
































No comments:

Post a Comment